Sunday, August 26, 2012

Love and beads.



Hello dear friends,

After some months, I finally sat down in my studio and had a play with some glass. I cannot say I made anything spectacular... but it was certainly good just to have a play... the way certain types of glass reacts to another has always been a wonderful mystery to me.. and probably the reason why I took up this fascinating craft in the first place. The beads are in the kiln at the moment, so if there is anything worth showing...... might show you tomorrow!

Today I am linking up to "I Heart Macro" over at Lori's place for those who love to take up close and macro photos.

We all need to give and receive it... it has been getting me through these last sad weeks.

studio waterstone


Please head on over to Loris for a bit of Macro love. Click on the photo above and it will take you straight 
there.


Until next time,









5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your Love rock..the word LOVE is my favorite word..
have a nice day..

Shel said...

Hopefully your sadness will subside,...beautiful macro and sentiment!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Jenni,
Love, love, love, all we need is love... Great shot and beautiful rock! Looking forward to seeing your glass bead creations. The sadness will ease in time and you will find yourself laughing out load at a memory or two.
Therese

Unknown said...

I love your rock! Lots of hugs to you to chase the sadness away!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

The Beatles said it so well, Jenni... it really is all we need. Hope you are feelin' the love these days, and will soon be enjoying your beads more often.

Thanks for the link, will definitely check out more macro.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...